[argyllcms] Re: eyeOne Display LT and eyeOne display 2

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:29:00 +1100

Ludovico Fischer wrote:
this. Would you know what is the difference between Eye One Display LT
and the Eye One Display 2? I know the hardware is the same, but is the
LT crippled in firmware, or is it just a different software bundle?

As far as I know (I don't have an LT myself), it is identical hardware
but has a different instrument unlock string. I would presume that
this is used by the software bundle to enable/disable certain software
features.