[argyllcms] error using spyder 2

  • From: "Mathieu R." <mathieu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 19:32:58 +0100

Hello,

I'm new to the list, so if it's not the right place to ask for support,
please excuse me, and redirect me to the right place.

I previously used ArgyllCMS with my spyder 2, (0.70 Beta 8, it worked
like a charm). Since then, i did not recalibrate my screen.
Yesterday, i tried to use it again, with the ArgyllCMS pakaged within my
distro (ubuntu 9.10), and i got an error :

19:29 mathieu@vian ~% dispcal -v -q l -y l test
Setting up the instrument
dispcal: Error - new_disprd() failed with 'Instrument Access Failed'

I can't find what the problem is, so, i'm asking for a bit help...

Thank you for reading and answering,

--
Mathieu