[argyllcms] dispwin non-functional while xcalib works

  • From: Kristian <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 22:04:33 +0200

Hey there,

I've a little problem with dispwin since some time now. It simply doesn't apply the icc profile but doesn't show any error messages. xcalib however applies the profile without problems. Currently, I'm using version 1.4.0 on Arch Linux.

--> With "dispwin test.icc" nothing happens, while "xcalib test.icc" changes the colour of the screen.

Here's the usual output:

$ dispwin test.icc
About to open dispwin object on the display
About to set display to given calibration
Calibration set
About to destroy dispwin object

--> Result: No visible change.

$ dispwin -r