[argyllcms] Re: dispwin: error when istalling profile

  • From: Юрий Пухальский <aikipooh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:50:17 +0400

Oops, sorry, it was there in the message but got lost
localhost calibration # dispwin -v -E9 -I Neovo.icc
Checking XRandR 1.2 VideoLUT access
Display 0 name = ':0.0'
Failed to get EDID for display
About to open dispwin object on the display
Opened display OK
dispwin_get_ramdac called
Getting gamma using Randr 1.2
About to install 'Neovo.icc' as display's default profile
dispwin_set_ramdac called
Setting gamma using Randr 1.2
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range
for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  150 (RANDR)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  13 ()
  Value in failed request:  0x3d
  Serial number of failed request:  10

--
"The good thing about standards is there are so many to choose from."