[argyllcms] Re: dispcalgui: Upload of correction file fails

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 21:43:23 +0100

Hi,

Am 10.12.2015 um 21:40 schrieb Andreas Mock:

excuse me if I'm totally wrong in this mailing list, but I've seen that
Florian is reading here.

As I have currently the chance to make a matrix correction file for my
i1 Display Pro with

an i1 Pro 2 I wanted to contribute this correction file (matrix,
spectral) to the community.

But the upload process via dispcalgui fails with:

"The correction couldn't be entered into the online database. HTTP-error
400 Empty Parameter Missinng or empty parameter: manufacturer."

I have entered all parameters asked for via dialog box. So I'm a little
bit lost, what is missing.

please send me (not the list) the correction file (you can hover the
dropdown to see the path), thanks.

Florian.