[argyllcms] dispcalgui: Upload of correction file fails

  • From: "Andreas Mock" <andreas.mock@xxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 21:40:35 +0100

Hi all, hi Florian,

excuse me if I'm totally wrong in this mailing list, but I've seen that
Florian is reading here.

As I have currently the chance to make a matrix correction file for my i1
Display Pro with

an i1 Pro 2 I wanted to contribute this correction file (matrix, spectral)
to the community.

But the upload process via dispcalgui fails with:

"The correction couldn't be entered into the online database. HTTP-error 400
Empty Parameter Missinng or empty parameter: manufacturer."

I have entered all parameters asked for via dialog box. So I'm a little bit
lost, what is missing.

(dispcalgui 3.0.5; argyllcms 1.8.3; both 64bit)

Best regards

Andreas