[argyllcms] Re: dispcalGUI development snapshot available

  • From: Raphael Weniger <raphaelw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 17:35:51 +0200

Hi,

Am 11.09.2010 17:04, schrieb János, Tóth F.:
Thanks for the new version.

I'd like to say thank you for the new version, too!

Concerning the drift compensation:
It seems that it also works during the "interactive display adjustment" phase of the calibration process. When I change the white point of the display the results of the following measurements of the white point don't change accordingly. It seems that dispcal takes the first measured white point as a reference and always scales the following white measurements to that reference. I think this should only happen during the non-interactive phase, or did I miss something?

Best regards
Raphael