[argyllcms] dispcalGUI 0.2b

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:28:35 +0100

Hello list,

it took me longer than anticipated, but now a new version of my display calibration GUI for Argyll is available. Here are some of the new features in this release:

- Settings are stored in the generated ICC profile
- New testcharts
- Testchart creator & editor
- Profiles can be created from existing measurement data
- Advanced gamut mapping options for LUT type profiles
- Calibration preview after profile creation and before installation
- When more than one display device is present, and video LUT access does not work for each display, you can now select a different display for LUT access
- Movable & resizable measurement window
- New & improved build system
- Installer for Linux & Windows (Mac version is planned -- I'm using the very nice installer system from InstallJammer.com)

For the full changelog and download links, see
http://hoech.net/dispcalGUI

Enjoy,

Florian Höch

PS: I'm currently looking for some feedback from people using a non-english Linux with GNOME, if the installer can succesfully create a desktop shortcut in the right (localized) directory (background: xdg-desktop-icon doesn't handle localized directories, so I included a patched version with the installer).