[argyllcms] dispcal under linux disables power saving for the display

  • From: Adrian Mariano <adrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:01:09 -0400

This point which I mentioned in passing seems to have gotten lost among the more interesting issues of color management, so I'll repeat it under a separate heading. I ran dispcal (from argyll 1.0.3) to calibrate my display, and subsequently my display won't turn off after inactivity. (It's good that it doesn't turn off during calibration, but I'd like it to restore the normal behavior once its done.) I haven't found a way to restore the normal behavior.