[argyllcms] Re: dispcal conflicts with nvidia x server settings manager

  • From: Sergey Zolotaryov <anydoby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 22:55:49 +0100

Hmm. I tried to use another application for changing display settings:
monica. It also allows changing rgb curves, but the result is the same -
one second later the settings get cancelled out by dispcal. I can't imagine
that no one before never had the same experience :(

--
Best regards,
Sergey Zolotaryov