[argyllcms] Re: colprof and proofing purposes

  • From: Michael Schulz <ms.typografik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:01:15 +0200

Thank you, Martin

I'll have to figure that out. The last thing - for the moment - what I'm
confused about is, that the shape of the Y curve is different between using
the qm and the qh option. With the qh option Y is at an L-level 7 = 100 and
K = 97. Also the total ink is higher than with qm. Maybe I should only use
qm, this seemed to work more understandingly: L-level 7: Y = 97 K = 100.

Regards
Michael