[argyllcms] Re: colprof: Error - CGATS file read error Field 'STDEV_B' has unexpected type, should be 'real', is 'non-quoted char string'

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 23:08:36 +1100

Gregor Horvath wrote:

But the conversion to ICM with colprof failed with an error:

Argyll_V1.5.1/bin/colprof: Error - CGATS file read error : Error in
file 'epson2400_it0872.ti3': Field 'STDEV_B' has unexpected type,
should be 'real', is 'non-quoted char string'

Is there a bug or an error on my side (I am new to the software and
calibration) ?

Hi,
        looks like a bug in scanin, as a result of unexpected
raster data. Could you make the raster file available as a URL
so I can download it and see what's gone wrong ?

You can probably work around the problem by editing the .ti3
and reducing the number of fields to 7, and deleting
the STDEV_X field declarations.

Graeme Gill