[argyllcms] Re: colormunki

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 22:35:13 +0200

Hmm. There's probably still bugs with the ambient measurement in dispcalGUI, because actually, it should timeout after 30 seconds in the case of an error (you are seeing the moving progress bar after clicking 'Measure', right?). If it doesn't do that, I'll have to try and reproduce it.

Am 13.05.2010 02:49, schrieb adam k:
I think I didn't turn CM dial to the right position (user error). ):
Will try again tomorrow.

Sent from iPhone

On May 12, 2010, at 8:28 PM, Graeme Gill<graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

adam k wrote:
When I try to measure ambient light or anything it gives me massage
saying
connecting instrument and nothing happens. Also the only way to
kill it is
ctrl_alt_del and ens process.
--
Florian Höch