[argyllcms] Re: cmf file format in ArgyllCMS

  • From: Richard Hughes <hughsient@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 13:31:32 +0000

On 9 January 2014 11:10, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It's a bit vague. The intention is to disambiguate 0..1 and 0..100% ranges for
> reflectance and transmittance. For emission, setting it to 1.0 is safest.

I've come across another couple of oddities when using specplot -- it
doesn't seem to read my generated SPECT or CMF files at all. I'm using
lcms2 to write the cgats files, and I can't work out why they wouldn't
be compatible with argyllcms. I get:

specplot: Error - Unable to read custom spectrum, CMF or CCSS
'data/cmf/CIE1964-10deg-XYZ.cmf'

...and no other more helpful error. I'd very much appreciate if you
can give any pointers.

I've attached two sample files that specplot fails to read. Thanks again.

Richard.