[argyllcms] Re: chartread: Error - The resumed spectral type seems to have changed!

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 10:33:48 +1100

Elena [service address] wrote:
See subject. I can't apparently re-read a faulty line with the -r option
to an already read .ti3 file because, after reading the indicted line again,
and pressing "d" to exit, I get this nasty error - and the old .ti3 is NOT
updated, of course.

Sorry, this is a known bug. It will be fixed in the next release.
It should work in normal resolution mode though. (High resolution
is not likely to have great benefit for reflective media, since the
spectra are relatively smooth.)