[argyllcms] Re: cctiff

  • From: Roger <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 21:40:20 -0500

Well, you have a point. With devicelinks, I'll admit it's not obvious.

So without putting too much smart in cctiff, do you have way to tell that a
pair of profiles are being used, in the conventional sense? Then you could
kick in the rule that, provided no profile name is being designated by the
-d argument, that you could enforce always embedding the destination
profile?

I'm just kicking ideas.

Roger