[argyllcms] cctiff

  • From: Roger <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 19:08:49 -0500

Hello color folks!

One comment regarding cctiff. I was under the expectation that the
Destination profile would always be embedded but that will not happen unless
the -d option is used with the desired profile name. Hmmh.

Are there cases where we would want to embed a profile different from the
Destination?

I don't get this.

At the very least, I would suggest that using only the -d without any
argument would result in the Destination profile being embedded.

I mean, what do we do color management for if it's not to enforce some
minimal discipline.

Embed or not to embed, that is the question...

Best / Roger