[argyllcms] Re: camera calibration targets

  • From: Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 23:22:32 +0200

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 5:41 AM, nino loss <nino@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to replace my targets for camera calibration. Which one would you
> consider to be the best choice? Which one would be ideal? Which one do you
> use?

I personally like the CMP Digital Target:

http://www.cmp-color.fr/eng%20digital%20target.html

I have the old 3 target, not the new version 4...

But the target has two advantages, 1 there are a lot of patches, and
actually more important it's a matte target, which means getting
proper exposures without any reflections is pretty easy.

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn