[argyllcms] Re: basic icc profile for printer output using 24 patches?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 00:27:00 +1000

Lars Grobe wrote:

get what to write in the XLIST / YLIST definitions. I just do not
understand the documentation of the cht-format here. The reference
edges - is it the borders between the color patches? The chart has
6x4 patches, so should I write the centerline of the 5 vertical and
3 horizontal edges here?

It's really any vertical or horizontal edges in the chart. These
are the features that are used to orient then align the patch
template with the image.

Running scanin -g (See <http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/scanin.html#g>) is
a way of generating an initial template, although it will then need
augmenting and cleaning up by hand.