[argyllcms] Re: average

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 07:41:53 -0500

I also keep all my basic commands in a .txt file but you have to be careful
about what software you use to work with.  Anything that has enabled spell
checking or autocorrect tends to screw things up either while typing.  I only
use barebones MS Notepad as it doesn’t correct or change anything.

Alan