[argyllcms] Re: average

  • From: Tomasz Danus <t.danus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 08:30:41 +0000

Leppie you are the Star ;]

Funny but I have no idea how it could happen,
I keep one .txt file and all my "recipes" are kept there
and what I do is copy and paste and it always worked...

But it did happen - you live and learn
Anyway thank you guys I would probably never spotted it and I was already
planing some dirty job in excel as a workaround

Kind Regards
Tom

--
t.danus@xxxxxxxxx