[argyllcms] Re: [argyllcms] Re: Display graphics card update

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:17:47 +0400

Hello list!
Adam, can You describe the problem more exact? Is the problem only in color
banding on grayscale or there is problems in colors too?

15 июля 2011, 00:57 от adam k <aak1946@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,
This is not a new card.
Yes I did re-calibrate, but no better result. My LUT loader is Colormunki Gamma
and as far as I know works.
Settings should be OK also.
However something gives here, but cannot pin point the problem.
Called EVGA, but no real help.

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 12:22 PM, János, Tóth F.
<
janos666@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yah, ask this from your shaman/mentalist/etc. :D

Did you check if your LUT-loader is still functioning after the changes? (Try
to load it manually...)
If you use digital connection then the calibration LUT should be exchangeable
between the VGA cards (at least in theory).

May be your current driver has some broken default values for some settings.

Did you try to re-calibrate it anyway?
May be your previous card had broken driver settings...

--
 Adam Kielcz