[argyllcms] Re: [argyllcms] Re: CMP Digital Target 3 (not 003)

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 22:11:00 +0300

Pascal de Bruijn wrote:

> Nikolay Pokhilchenko wrote:
> > I've bought my first target from Ukraine for $32 in 2006. They have 288
> > patches printed on multiink inkjet printer with high gamut.
>
> I guess this was IT8 as well? Kodak Q60 perhaps?
>
> But did you get better results with a DCCSG than your own IT8?
>
> Regards,
> Pascal de Bruijn

No, it was a custom inkjet high-gamut target, with rectangular, but non-square
patches on an A4 sheet. Patches was spreaded over a gamut approximately
uniform, so it was better than classic IT8 target.
I haven't compare the results of different targets. I've use it for scanner
profiling only. Very successfully.
If I can find enough time, I'll try to test both targets.