[argyllcms] Re: [argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS Version 0.60

  • From: knizek@xxxxxxxx
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:58:56 +0200 (CEST)

> Milan Knizek wrote:
>
> > It seems that the autotools version does not compile
> > the "dispwin". I checked
> > > the spectro/Makefile.am and found that the program
> > is missing on the 3rd line
> > > starting "bin_PROGRAMS".
>
> I'm not sure this is enough to fix it. dispwin is made
> from dispwin.c
> with -DSTANDALONE_TEST as a compile option, and I don't
> see
> that in the Makefile (see line 116 of spectro/Jamfile).

You're probably right, even that it compiled it did not work as expected
(the output was always some successful test run (Sobol? - I am not at
my home computer now).
I guess I cannot help here sine I do not understand how autotools/compilation
work. It was just a quick try from the user.

Milan

--
Kompletní vedení účetnictví i daňové evidence. http://im.impact.as/sign/fa-ucto/