[argyllcms] Re: argyll 1.6.3 / colormunke smile / 32bit package segfault

  • From: Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 14:38:21 +0100

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 11:39 PM, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Pascal de Bruijn wrote:
>
> > Which brings us to the following possibly annoying question, would you
> mind
> > divulging a rough estimate on when a new argyll release might be
> expected?
>
> Hard to say - there's code in the beta that isn't ready for release yet,
> and I can't say how long that will take. Pulling it out is about the
> only option for a quick release of V1.7

Well the ColorMunki Smile / 32bit issue isn't a big issue for me
personally... I just happened to stumble upon it...

Still, it seems there are lots of small improvements that would be rather
nice to have in the current beta.

If a 1.7 release is still fairly far away, having an intermediate release
might make sense. I'd certainty appreciate it.

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn