[argyllcms] Re: argyll 1.6.3 / colormunke smile / 32bit package segfault

  • From: Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 19:35:46 +0100

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 11:29 PM, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Pascal de Bruijn wrote:
>
> > Could you possibly give me some guidance as how to make Jam show me the
> > exact cc lines, so I can see how the binaries are being built?
>
> Hi,
>
>   jam -n
>
> will show you the intended build commands.

I just did a quick (package) test-build of 1.7.0-beta, with the result of
which I cannot reproduce this issue. So presumably this is an already fixed
issue.

Which brings us to the following possibly annoying question, would you mind
divulging a rough estimate on when a new argyll release might be expected?

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn