[argyllcms] another question regarding printcal

  • From: Vladimir Gajic <vgajic67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:44:03 +0200

Hello again,

in my previous question I mentioned having some problems  (or
missunderstanding?) regarding the usage of printcal and calibrated workflows
with argyll. Today I started from scratch doing all the necessary steps
described in my previous mail. After creating a initial calibration and
applying it to my profiling testcharts using printcal -K, the results I'm
getting are totally freaked-out. All colours are far to yellowish. What am I
doing wrong?  I'm printing using Photoshop on a Mac OSX 10.4

Regards
Vladimir