[argyllcms] Re: an help make eye one display lt work on vista 64bit

  • From: Roger <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 23:03:46 -0500

Graeme,

Could there be any (easy?) way to automate the switch from, say, the native
X-Rite i1 drivers to the Argyll?s i1 drivers on WindowsXP/Vista?

I have a computer lab of 19 WinXP workstations I don?t have Administrator?s
rights on and just shiver at the prospect I?ll have to beg the lab
technician, once again ? these guys are so uncooperative ? to substitute the
native X-Rite drivers for Argyll?s libusb.sys driver.

They hate to do this because they have to go to every machine in the lab to
make the change *before* the students can get to dispcal and the the rest of
your utilities.

I wonder if there couldn?t be some batch commands that could be issued from
the shell to make the change happen without having to go into Manage>
Device?

Roger Breton