[argyllcms] Re: XYZ LUT profile unable to be installedon WindowsXPorused with Firefox 3.5

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 00:30:07 +0100

Yes, I think I misunderstood Auke's comment. I thought it was possible to actually assign the profile to a display under Windows 7, which turned out not to be the case.

Regards,

Florian Höch

Graeme Gill schrieb:
Florian Höch wrote:
Installing the profile via the Windows-provided context menu seems to be no problem. But I can't set it as display profile, neither with dispwin nor with Windows' own color settings control panel on Vista (x64).
Is this working in Windows 7?

As I mentioned early on in this discussion, often operating
system CMM's will have certain restrictions for display
profiles, such as requiring matrix based profiles for reasons of
speed.