[argyllcms] Re: XYZ LUT profile unable to be installed on WindowsXP or used with Firefox 3.5

  • From: Konstantin Pyanzin <kokap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:17:21 +0300

Graeme Gill wrote:
> Right, so both XP and Firefox can't handle an XYZ cLUT Display profile that
> doesn't have matrix tags in there as well.
> You should probably log a bug to the Firefox developers (Microsoft won't care
> about XP. They may care about Windows 7).
>
> Graeme Gill.

Yes, maybe you are right. But... I don't understand your advice, sorry.
Argyll's XYZ LUT based profile DOESN'T work on Windows XP platform (there are
1,600 computers - 98% with Windows XP only in my office). LUT based profiles
created by ProfileMaker, ColorEyes Display Pro, basICColor display4 and so on
DOES work. Microsoft doesn't care about XP. What can I do? Yes, I can use
i1Match, but I'd like to use ArgyllCMS.
Is it difficult to "repair" Argyll?