[argyllcms] Re: X error under AMD64 arch

  • From: Milan Knizek <knizek@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 07:14:43 +0200

On Thursday 03 August 2006 18:38, Mickael Profeta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I compiled successfully argyll 0.60 on my AMD64 computer (debian sid),
> but when running dispcal or dispread - in fact, all program accessing to
> X - I get the following error:
>
> X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
> operation)
>   Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
>   Value in failed request:  0x40
>   Serial number of failed request:  15

I do not help here but can report similar issue:
I had similar problems with dispwin in combination with TwinView of
proprietary nVidia driver on amd64. While running regular Xinerama (or single
display with TwinView) with proprietary nVidia, the problem disappeared - at
least for dispwin -d 1 -r. Since there is a workaround for me, I can live
with it.

--
Milan Knizek
knizek (na) volny (tecka) cz