[argyllcms] Re: Wrong gamma reading with Spyder 3.

  • From: Niccolò Belli <darkbasic4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:50:41 +0100

Il 11/11/2010 07:20, Darzur ha scritto:
> I don't own i1D so I can't compare, but I've asked here and there and
> it looks like Spyder3 and i1D are totally comparable. I bought my
> Spyder for half the price of i1D

Such a way it makes much more sense :)
I did not try the Spyder 3, but I had the i1D2 and it wasn't so slow.
More than 2 hours for a -qh calibration seems really too much, I did not
remember I had to wait so long.
About the problems with dark patches, I heard much more complains from
spyder3 users, but it may be just because much more peoples own it.

Darkbasic