[argyllcms] Re: Wrong gamma reading with Spyder 3.

  • From: Niccolò Belli <darkbasic4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 02:02:21 +0100

Il 10/11/2010 23:55, adam k ha scritto:
> I mean CM photo

CM photo *is* a spectrophotometer. I upgrade from Eye-One Display v2 and
I can confirm it is much better, especially with wide gamut monitors. I
have the Photo, but the Design is better because cheaper (if you don't
need the bundled software). Don't buy the Create because is a
colorimeter, a Display v2 with a new name.

Graeme Gill ha scritto:
> Its main disadvantage is (of course) cost, and
> to some degree temperature sensitivity.

And being UV cut because of the LED illumination :(
Also, it has less software support than the i1Pro. Anyway, it's a best
buy for its high quality/price ratio.

Darkbasic