[argyllcms] Re: Wrong gamma reading with Spyder 3.

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 20:14:09 +0100

Am 09.11.2010 19:37, schrieb Darzur:
On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 19:05:44 +0100, Florian Höch
<lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

I see you're using 'very low' calibration quality (-qv parameter). This
means only little effort will go into actually matching your chosen
target values. I'd at least use low or medium imho.

I'll try but I think that it have much more effect on dE value than on
brightness distribution.

From my own tests I can only say that using -qv has a very visible impact on the brightness distribution (and also the curve shape if plotted, it always seems to sway, even on my own screen quite similar to the screenshot you posted). You really get what you ask for :)

--
Florian Höch