[argyllcms] Re: Wrong gamma / color rendition worse than before calibration

  • From: "Thomas Bartosik" <tbartdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 13:11:32 +0200

So do you also think the problem lies within my spyder?

I am definitely prepared to part with it if it isn't worth the money I paid for
it.
https://shop.colourconfidence.com/colormunki/CM_Trade_Up_en.html
says
"Purchase ColorMunki between 01/09/08 and 31/12/08."
Is the offer really meant to be in 2011?

Do I understand correctly that I don't even have to send the spyder to them?
('cause this would more or less spoil the savings as I am in Austria..)

Projector profiling also works out with Argyll?
Then I think that's going to be the device I have to get...

th