[argyllcms] Re: "Wrong" ambient light reading with colormunki

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 22:34:42 +0200

That sentence doesn't seem to make sense :) I think you meant dispcalGUI? Look under the measurement mode combobox, it should show several modes for the ColorMunki (normal, adaptive, hires, hires+adaptive. -V would be adaptive).

Am 11.05.2010 04:08, schrieb adam k:
I'm not that keen with Argyll command line mode. I plan to use it via
dispcal. So can you translate -V for me?
Thank you!

Sent from iPhone

On May 10, 2010, at 9:58 PM, Graeme Gill<graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

adam k wrote:
It's a bummer, because I just ordered CM today hoping to get better
monitor
profile than with dtp94. I wish I knew it before I bought it.

If you use the -V mode you will get more consistent readings of lower
light levels using the Munki, as this will use longer integration
times.

Florian Höch
http://hoech.net