[argyllcms] Re: Windows 8.1 color munki drivers

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 16:22:37 +0200

Windows 8.1 is version 6.3.9600, so it may requires an NT6.3 section in the
INF to accept some drivers. At least it does for display drivers, even for
those packages which don't support WDDM 1.3 on the specifi hardware yet.
Or test signing doesn't work anymore (which can be either a bug or a
"feature"). I didn't try that yet.

Thank you for letting me know. I already installed the update on my desktop
but I won't install it on my laptop then. (I use my laptop to calibrate TVs
with HCFR.)