[argyllcms] Re: Windows 8.1 color munki drivers

  • From: Mathieu GRENET <m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 14:49:11 +0200

thank you for the reply,
but still no luck, I got exactly the same error in the command line.

PS C:\Windows\system32> pnputil.exe -a C:\argyll\usb\ArgyllCMS.inf
Utilitaire Plug-and-Play Microsoft

Traitement du fichier inf :            ArgyllCMS.inf
Failed to install the driver package : An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Le 02/09/2013 14:34, Ivan Tsyba a écrit :
Try preinstall Argyll drivers to system:
run console as administrator and execute that command:

pnputil.exe -a "full path to usb\ArgyllCMS.inf file"

change "*" to your actual path

This works on Windows 8 (and 7 too)

Than just connect device, and system will automatically install driver.

2013/9/2 Mathieu GRENET <m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Hello,

    I'm trying to install color munki usb drivers on windows 8.1 I'm
    in test mode and disabled driver signing at boot. But it keeps
    telling me that :
    "An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format"
    It may have to do with amd64/x86 confusion but i used to work well
    in Windows 8.
    Any idea ?

    Mathieu