[argyllcms] Re: Windows 8.1 color munki drivers

  • From: Mathieu GRENET <m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 12:53:12 +0200

Le 03/09/2013 05:15, Graeme Gill a écrit :
Graeme Gill wrote:

Maybe a dummy .cat file containing an invalid signature rather than being empty
might succeed ?
Here <http:/www.argyllcms.com/argyllcats.zip> are a set of .cat files you can
unzip in the argyll/usb directory, to overwrite the empty files supplied
in V1.6.0. Delete the c:\windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log file (as admin),
and try installing again in the usual fashion (ie. first disable
signature enforcement).

If it still fails, please mail me the setupapi.dev.log file.

Graeme Gill.

yeah! it works great with with the cat supplied, thanks a lot.
I will try with the other suggestion anyway just to know.
If you need other test do not hesitate.

thank you for the support.
Mathieu