[argyllcms] Re: Wide gamut under Win 7 64 bit: Only sRGB

  • From: Alex <2013@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 21:22:10 +0000 (UTC)

Graeme Gill <graeme@...> writes:

> Hi,
>       it certainly sounds like a similar problem to that reported on Mac OS X,
> but I don't seem to be able to reproduce it.

I just tried agryllcms under Mac OSX 10.8 and Win 7 on the same machine.
-> The same phenomen occurs on both OSX.

So OS and drivers are not likely the problem source.
But user, hardware and software are the same under both OS :-)

Possible error sources near down to:

1. User error: Do I have to use a special option for wide gamut?
2. Hardware: Maybe grafic card, colormuki display or monitor cause a problem.
3. SW: Maybe a bug for this special HW constalation ?

Greetings
Alex