[argyllcms] Re: White point doubles

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 19:29:39 +1000

Marco N. wrote:
In DispcalGUI I have set the white point to 6500K Plankian locus. When I have start the calibration I have set in the OSD the white point so that the deltaE was very low (below 0.5). During calibration the white point remains OK and the 3 curves dosn't chang it, but the same white point after a profile verification after profile creation is wrong (deltaE >3). !?!

At the start of the calibration I chose 6500K Plankian locus that is xy 0.3128 0.3292, why during the calibration the target white point change in xy 0.3135 0.3236?

What do you mean by "change" ? Do you mean the target has changed,
or the behaviour of the display has changed ?

It's not at all unusual for displays to drift over time (the time taken
to make a profile for instance.)