[argyllcms] Re: White Point

  • From: Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 17:44:59 -0700

On Nov 9, 2015, at 5:16 PM, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My speculation would be more along the lines of wondering if a particular RGB
space
has a 3x3 transform that moves it towards LMS or a sharpened cone space.

See, that's the great thing about this field...just as soon as I think I'm
starting to get an handle on things, yet another rabbit hole opens up beneath
my feet....

I might owe you (another) cup of coffee for me guessing worng, but I certainly
owe you one for pointing me in the direction of this particular door.

One of these days I'm going to have to stop this ad-hoc approach to learning
color science and at least buy all the textbooks mentioned on a suitable
syllabus.

b&