[argyllcms] Re: White Point

  • From: Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 12:40:59 -0700

Henning,

One thing that would be good to know would be your goal. What is it you wish to
do with the profile once you've got it? Profiles can be used for all sorts of
things. For some of the use cases, the things Iliah and I have been mentioning
are irrelevant but other things we haven't mentioned are critical, and
vice-versa.

Or...the profile is a means to an end. As such, it's important to not get hung
up on the means if that'll hinder the path to the end.

b&