[argyllcms] Which version for RGB profiling?

  • From: edmund ronald <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:41:55 +0200

Hi Folks -

 I have a small Argyll wrapper which I used for my own RGB profiling
purposes. This uses an old version of Argyll but gave results
comparable with PMP for my own photo reproduction purposes when
scanning 1400 patches automatically with the Barbieri LFP. The wrapper
was actually a demo for the Barbieri Linux driver, but it turned out
to be so good at making profiles that I made all my own Epson profiles
with it, and don't want to tamper with it.

 Which version of Argyll are you people out there using, for RGB
specifically, and how d'you find they compare with each other and with
commercial packages?

Edmund