[argyllcms] Re: Which color instrument just for monitor?

  • From: Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 23:48:43 +0100

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 11:40 PM, Sebastian Schubert
<schubert.seb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> which color instrument do you recommend for calibrating just a monitor (and
> which should run, of course, with argyll).

That sortof depends on your Budget...

I'm pretty happy with my Huey (90EUR), it's very inexpensive...

If I had to buy a new colorimeter, I'd probably buy a EyeOne Lt
(160EUR) which is now very affordable as well, back when I bought the
Huey the price difference was much bigger.

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn