[argyllcms] Re: Welcome to list 'argyllcms'

  • From: Symphony Photography <symphonyphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 17:30:44 -0400

Thanks Graeme,

Here's a link to the txt files and the converted ti3 files

http://www.symphonyphoto.com/argyllcms/measurementFiles.zip

The command arguments I'm using with average are:

average CM_Silver_Rag_918_1.ti3 CM_Silver_Rag_918_2.ti3 average.ti3

And then after that...

colprof average

Colprof returns the error: "colprof: Error - Input file doesn't contain
field SPEC_000"

I looked at it in a text editor and indeed it (the ti3 files) does not which
would suggest I did something wrong with the txt2ti3 tool BUT.... If I'm not
mistaken the "SampleID" keyword in the Measure Tool generated txt file
should correspond to "SAMPLE_ID" in the ti3 file (the X-Rite file tagging
each field with nm and argyll tagging it with SPEC_). Should there be an
nm000 entry in the txt file? If so it doesn't appear to be there in any of
the measurement files I have (I checked measurement data generated both from
the Measure Tool and from Eye One Match).

Cheers, Joe