[argyllcms] Re: Welcome to list 'argyllcms'

  • From: Symphony Photography <symphonyphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 12:49:41 -0400

Wondering if anyone can verify this for me? I'm trying to average several
measurement files using the average command in Argyll. That seems to go just
fine however when I try to generate a profile using colprof I get the
following error:

colprof: Error - Input file doesn't contain field SPEC_000

The original measurement files were from the Measure Tool in Profile Maker
and were converted to ti3 files using txt2ti3. I have no problem generating
an ICC profile from one of the converted ti3 files but when I average two of
them together and try to generate a profile I get the above error. This is
with the OS X version. (1.1.1). My OS version is 10.6.3. Haven't tried it on
my workstation yet (which is running 10.5.8) but I have a feeling I'll get
the same results.

Cheers, Joe