[argyllcms] Re: Wanted: Spyder 3 and ColorMunki Beta Testers - source update

  • From: Rick Richardson <rickrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:32:19 -0500

So I did printer-profile on my Fedora 9 system using ColorMunki, with
392 rgb patches (2 pages).

I remembered to not hit the trigger momentarily, because after that I
get "comms failure", lsusb hangs, and I need to reboot the system.

Takes roughly 5 minutes per page. Used a shell script to wrap it up
(targen, printtarg, print, chartread, colprof)

$ printer-profile -S none km 2530 rgb 392
[snip]
/usr/share/foo2lava/icm/testing.icm created!
$

Other than hitting the trigger momentarily, it works good!

--
Rick Richardson  rick.richardson@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~rickrich1/