[argyllcms] Re: Wanted: Spyder 3 and ColorMunki Beta Testers

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 12:40:00 +1100

Klaus Karcher wrote:
It's entirely ok IMHO -- as long as xrite's ninja doesn't whine about this forced coexistence in any logfiles ;-) and if it doesn't crash the Munki software.

It does log a restart in its log file, but the Munki software
copes fine with the instrument appearing and disappearing
due to this cause, just as it does if you unplug the instrument.

Although I realize that you have bigger fish to fry, allow me to point out to Lingon (see <http://sourceforge.net/projects/lingon/> and <http://tuppis.com/lingon/>): It's a nice tool for creating and editing launchd configuration files.

Thanks, I'll take a look.