[argyllcms] Re: Wanted: Spyder 3 and ColorMunki Beta Testers

  • From: Rick Richardson <rickrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 14:21:20 -0600

You only get 5 rows by 10 columns,  then you print it out and scan it
in.  Then secondary 5 x 10 is printed out and scanned in, based on the
results of the first.

So, 100 patches for the Xrite software.  I assume its CMYK.  But they
don't say.  Prefernces contain 1 item (Tone Response Curve for
Display)!

--
Rick Richardson  rick.richardson@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~rickrich1/